TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PURCHASE
In these terms and conditions, “TFW”, “we” or “us” will mean The Flying Winemaker and the “Customer” or “you” will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- TFW shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to TFW’s acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- TFW shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, we reserves the right to offer alternative product(s) to you of similar value and style.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and we reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable.
- Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in our store.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognise the products only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the products may differ.
- All e-coupons/credits/gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue or at specified date. Unclaimed e-coupons/credits/ gift cards will expire after 12 months or the specified date. No refunds will be given for e-coupons/credits/gift cards that remain unused after this time or the specified date.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong SAR and the Customer and TFW agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. TFW may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, TFW’s determination shall be final.
- TFW accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express for purchase via Paypal. Credit card used for shopping should be valid and under your own name. TFW shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. Please contact customer service at email@example.com for alternative payment methods. All payment methods require you to pay first before delivery. No “Cash on Delivery” is allowed.
- All product prices listed are in Hong Kong Dollars (HK$).
- Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will not be accepted and you are advised to contact the card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card in order to continue with the order.
- TFW reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- TFW reserves the right to change the payment mode for Products offered online at any time by announcement via website, email and/or any other means of public communications.
- If payment for any order has already been made but the order is not accepted by TFW, you will be entitled to a refund via e-coupon/ store credit or direct transfer to your designated bank account. TFW shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in processing the said refund.
- Only e-coupon is redeemable on www.flyingwinemaker.com.hk online purchase. Other vouchers/coupons are not redeemable online unless otherwise arranged, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative arrangement.
1. Home Delivery:
TFW will deliver the products to you in 1-2 working days once the order is accepted and payment is confirmed.
2. Collect at Store:
For self-collection at our store, customers must collect and pick up within 5 working days. Store address: 604-605 Yu Yuet Lai Building, 43-55 Wyndham Street, Central.
3. Delivery Charges
Delivery is free when you spend HK$1,000 net or more.
For purchases less than HK$1,000 net, a delivery fee of HK$100 shall apply.
4. Home Delivery Services
- Delivery service is available on Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories. For Outlying Islands, please contact customer service at email@example.com for alternative arrangements.
- Delivery to buildings without a functioning lift to the 3/F or above might incur additional charges.
- As our delivery vehicles cannot reach Big Wave Bay Village and Shek O without permission letters, customers must collect deliveries to these areas in the car park.
- Please note that all goods will be delivered as scheduled to the best of our ability. We aim to deliver the goods when there is somebody in. We cannot accept responsibility for goods left outside at the customer’s request.
- Delivery service will be suspended if a typhoon signal No.8 is raised or a black rainstorm warning is in effect. In this event you will be contacted to re-schedule the delivery time.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
- It is your responsibility to notify us immediately of any change to you delivery address.
- We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
- TFW may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason or any other reasons which caused an order not able to be fulfilled. We will notify you if this is the case.
- All cancellation of orders will be refunded in the form of e-coupons with equivalent sum value to the order value or as direct transfer to your designated bank account. You may choose the method of refund.
- You are not allowed to cancel the order once payment is confirmed, either via Paypal Receipt or other official receipt issued from us. If you wish to seek further information or assistance, kindly contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return / Refund
- TFW provides you with “14 days Product Quality Guarantee” – 14 days after your receipt of the products . If you find the products ordered appear damaged, spoiled, or not in good conditions, you can contact our customer service at email@example.com.
- Please attach photos of the goods as proof when providing the information. Once the case is accepted for handling by our customer service, you have to send back the original products to our store for verification and exchange of replacement.
1. Exchange Policy
- Once verified and confirmed, the replacement can be collected at our store.
- If the products for replacement are out of stock, we will provide equivalent product as an alternative or refund your payment.
2. Refund Policy
Once verified and confirmed you are eligible for a refund, you can choose one of the following methods:
(i) E-Coupon (will be saved in your account for your next online or in-store purchase); or
(ii) Refund to your bank account (it may take around 4-6 weeks for processing and crediting)
3. Non-Refundable Product
Exchange or refund of a product cannot be accepted in the following cases:
- Any product without a proper proof of purchase
- Products purchased more than 14 days previously
- Where the related products for refund/exchange are not returned by customers
- Any gifts or trial pack
- Any product rejection due to personal preference
In case of dispute, TFW reserves the right of final decision.
TFW is committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals with respect to personal data. We therefore make sure that our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) (the “Ordinance”) under the laws of Hong Kong SAR.
Types of Personally Identifiable Information Collected
At times, you may be asked to provide your personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) including, but not limited to, your name, gender, age, telephone number, fax number, home address, email address, credit card information, bank account number, interests and favourite activities, etc. in order to enjoy the service we offer.
TFW shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from typhoon, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of us.