20sep7:00 PM- 8:30 PMThe Great GrenachsbyA story that primarily concerns the young and mysterious Flying Winemaker7:00 PM - 8:30 PM The Flying Winemaker Tasting Room, 6th Floor, Yu Yuet Lai Building, 43-55 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong KongEvent Type:Regular EventsLevel:Intermediate
The Mysterious Grenache "I wasn't actually in love, but I felt a sort of tender curiosity." - The Great Gatsby The quote above resonates with what we are trying to
The Mysterious Grenache
“I wasn’t actually in love, but I felt a sort of tender curiosity.” – The Great Gatsby
The quote above resonates with what we are trying to achieve with this tasting. Grenache, you may not love it or even know much about it, but let the tender curiosity inside you come and experience it!
A story that primarily concerns the young and mysterious Flying Winemaker and his quixotic passion and obsession for the beautiful former debutante Grenache.
- Domaine Grand Veneur ‘Le Miocène’ Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2014 (Rhône Valley, France)
- E.Guigal Gigondas 2014 (Rhône Valley, France)
- Grenachista Côte Catalanes 2016 (Languedoc, France)
- Maxwell ‘Four Roads’ Grenache 2015 (McLaren Vale, Australia)
- Yangarra Old Vine Grenache 2016 (McLaren Vale, Australia)
- Torbreck ‘The Steading’ 2013 (Barossa Valley, Australia)
- Alvaro Palacios Finca Dofi 2013 (Priorat, Spain)
(Thursday) 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
The Flying Winemaker Tasting Room
6th Floor, Yu Yuet Lai Building, 43-55 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong
The Flying Winemakerkyle@flyingwinemaker.com.hk Tasting Gallery, 604-605, Yu Yuet Lai Building, 43-55 Wyndham Street, Central
Something New & Exciting! We’re mixing up our daily wine routine by bringing you a new and exciting experience like no other! For the first time ever, The Flying Winemaker is collaborating ...
The Express Crash Course in Wine Got what it takes to go through 12 wines on a Saturday afternoon whilst learning all you need to know about them? If yes, then join us on Saturday, 12th January 2019 w ...