20sep7:00 PM- 8:30 PMThe Great GrenachsbyA story that primarily concerns the young and mysterious Flying Winemaker7:00 PM - 8:30 PM The Flying Winemaker Tasting Room, 6th Floor, Yu Yuet Lai Building, 43-55 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong KongEvent Type:Regular EventsLevel:Intermediate
The Mysterious Grenache "I wasn't actually in love, but I felt a sort of tender curiosity." - The Great Gatsby The quote above resonates with what we are trying to
The Mysterious Grenache
“I wasn’t actually in love, but I felt a sort of tender curiosity.” – The Great Gatsby
The quote above resonates with what we are trying to achieve with this tasting. Grenache, you may not love it or even know much about it, but let the tender curiosity inside you come and experience it!
A story that primarily concerns the young and mysterious Flying Winemaker and his quixotic passion and obsession for the beautiful former debutante Grenache.
- Domaine Grand Veneur ‘Le Miocène’ Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2014 (Rhône Valley, France)
- E.Guigal Gigondas 2014 (Rhône Valley, France)
- Grenachista Côte Catalanes 2016 (Languedoc, France)
- Maxwell ‘Four Roads’ Grenache 2015 (McLaren Vale, Australia)
- Yangarra Old Vine Grenache 2016 (McLaren Vale, Australia)
- Torbreck ‘The Steading’ 2013 (Barossa Valley, Australia)
- Alvaro Palacios Finca Dofi 2013 (Priorat, Spain)
(Thursday) 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
The Flying Winemaker Tasting Room
6th Floor, Yu Yuet Lai Building, 43-55 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong
Ticket Section Title
Price HK $400.00
The Flying Winemakerkyle@flyingwinemaker.com.hk Tasting Gallery, 604-605, Yu Yuet Lai Building, 43-55 Wyndham Street, Central
An Urban Cellar Door Experience! Usually, a visit to the King Valley or Margaret River requires a $10,000 flight, a car rental, a map, a few wrong turns and a week off from work. All of the above soun ...
So Why Wine Blending? One might think that because of how much wine is available in Hong Kong that winemaking is an easy pursuit. Our apologies for bursting your bubble … it isn’t! Imagine bei ...